Friday, July 6, 2007

I Got the Fever!!

I am soooo loving the Mystery Stole 3! There are over 6,300 members and counting! Actually, in the time it took me to post this, the number jumped from 6,328 to 6,391 (Hey, gimme a break, I'm new at this!) I did have to go on digest, as there were over 1,000 emails in the account I created just for the MS3 (sheesh!). Anyhoo, I wanted to get started on Clue 2, but I promised AnnaMarie I would post a pic of the MS3 in Lane Borgosesia Baruffa Cashwool.


I tried a close-up, too.

In other knitting news (not world-wide, big, important, earth-shattering news, but private, big, important, earth-shattering news) I blocked the back and fronts of Noro Butterfly, and it's gorgeous. I didn't even take a pic before I sewed the shoulder seams. But here she is, ready for the collar, which I will start today. (the laundry be damned).



Here's a comparison pic of the sleeves (unblocked) and the fronts (blocked) just for you non-blocking-believers still out there.

It's like magic, people.


Hmm... my pictures are lookin' crappy in the preview. I wonder what that's about. Lemme post and see if it publishes that way. And if so, then I've got to fart around with photos instead of KNIT, which is really what I'd rather be doing. Here's hoping!

...I FIXED IT!! And it didn't take more than 3 minutes! (How dorky is it that I'm so excited about that?)

1 comment:

Judy H. said...

Looks lovely!

I just had to come stop by your blog after seeing a message from you on the MS3 list, because my blog is Needlework ADD! Anyway, welcome to blogging.